- Free, 24/7 account access via your mobile device
- Available to consumer online banking users
- Manage your accounts on the go in 3 different ways:
- View up-to-date balance information
- Transfer funds from anywhere
- Make secure payments instantly
- Deposit checks faster
- And more!
View frequently asked questions about mobile banking.
Deposit checks from anywhere, at any time of the day or night. Simply take a photo of your endorsed check, and upload it securely using our mobile banking service.
- Free check depositing anytime, anywhere
- All you need is a web-enabled mobile device with a camera
- Save time with fewer trips to the bank
- Simple and secure service
- Mobile Check Deposit is available for personal checking only
- The account has been open for at least 90 days
- The Year to Date Average Account Balance is at least $500.00
- The account has been overdrawn no more than five (5) days within a 30-day look back period
- $3,000 daily deposit limit
- $3,000 single item deposit limit
- $10,000 rolling 25-day deposit limit
- Rolling 25-day limit of 10 deposits
Download additional instructions for mobile check deposit.
Download our mobile check deposit user agreement.
Follow these easy steps to enroll:
- On a desktop computer, log into Online Banking.
- Under the Administration menu, select Mobile Banking.
- On the Mobile Enrollment screen click on Enroll a Mobile Device.
- Enter your Mobile Number, Select your Carrier, and then click on View Terms and Conditions to Proceed at the bottom of the screen.
- After reading the Terms and Conditions, check the box indicating you have done so and click Accept and then Continue.
- You will receive an Activation Code and Activation Instructions on your computer screen. Shortly after, you will receive a text message from us requesting you to reply with the onscreen Activation Code to complete the Text Banking Enrollment. Reply with only the code (no additional spaces, letters, or words) to finish the enrollment.
Once you are enrolled, you may use specific codes to request information.
The following are the SMS/text banking commands and corresponding codes that are available:
B or BAL
Summary of balances for all available accounts.
Balance Shortcut for a specific account
C or CMD
List of available Text Banking commands.
HE or HELP or INFO
Help content for SMS Text Banking.
H or HIST
Summary of recent transactions per account, in descending order by date (i.e., most recent transactions first).
History shortcut for a specific account.
L or Login
Receive a URL for our Mobile Browser website.
M or MORE or NEXT
If there are additional messages available from an initial command request, this command will display the next message.
R or REQUEST ACTIVATION
S or STOP
Cancels Text Banking & Alerts.