Security Bonus Checking
- Checking that pays high interest
- 1.50% (1.51% APY*) on balances below $50,000
- 0.30% (1.51% to 0.30% APY* range) on balances equal to or greater than $50,000
- 0.10% APY* paid even if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-Statements
- Free Visa® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is Simple.
To bring home your full rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Security Bonus Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases of $3.00 or more
- Be enrolled in and review e-Statements
Easy. In fact, these qualifications were designed to make your banking experience even easier. And don't worry if you miss one month. You'll still earn our base interest rate, and you can earn your rewards in full the very next cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 06/26/2021. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1)Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2)balances below $50,000 receive APY of 1.51%; and (3)balances equal to or greater than $50,000 earn 0.30% interest rate on portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in a range of 1.51% to 0.30% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning two business days prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through two business days prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Fees may reduce earnings. Limit two accounts per household.