Our lobby is open.
See our lobby hours.
July 14, 2021
COVID numbers are rising again in the Tulsa Metro area. Several zip codes have gone from green to yellow with one orange and one red. We encourage you to be diligent and make efforts to stay safe when at work and out in the community.
The safety and health of our employees and customers continue to be our most important priority. Although there is currently no mask mandate by the city of Tulsa, we still have safety precautions in place:
- We have masks available if you choose to wear one
- Use our sanitizer kiosks available by our entry doors
- Practice social distancing
- If you feel sick, have a fever, or are displaying any symptoms of illness, do not enter the bank
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for recommendations to help you reduce your risks of COVID infection.
At Security Bank, we offer a variety of banking methods for your convenience:
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 am – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. – Noon
- 24/7 online banking access to personal and business
- Log in to your Security Bank Online Banking account
- 24/7 mobile banking access to personal and business accounts
- Mobile Deposit available for personal accounts
- Bill Pay available for personal and business accounts
- Download the SB Mobile app from Google Play or the App Store
SecurityLine Automated Telephone Banking Service
Night Deposit & ATM also available
The OSHD has established a call center to answer COVID-19 related questions: 877-215-8336. The call center has the capability to connect callers to Spanish-speaking interpreters.
COVID-19 Vaccine Registration:
DISCLAIMER: Resources are provided as information only and should not be construed as medical or legal advice.