Mobile Banking FAQs
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Mobile banking is available for personal and business accounts.
- The account has to be open for at least 30 days.
- The account cannot be overdrawn more than five (5) days within a 30-day look back period.
- Mobile deposit is availble for personal accounts only at this time.
What are the deposit limitations?
- Mobile Deposit limitations include:
- $5,000 daily deposit limit
- $5,000 single item deposit limit
- $40,000 rolling 20 business day deposit limit • Daily deposit limit of 5 items
- Rolling 20 business day limit of 10 deposits
What items can I not deposit?
- Ineligible deposit items defined in the User Agreement include:
- Checks or items payable to any person or entity other than you.
- Checks or items containing obvious alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check or item, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check or item is drawn.
- Checks or items previously converted to a substitute check.
- Checks previously deposited and returned unpaid (charge-back items).
- Checks or items drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States.
- Checks or items that are remotely created checks.
- Checks or items not payable in United States currency.
- Checks or items dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit.
- A single check in an amount over the dollar limit.
- Checks or items prohibited by Security Bank’s current procedures relating to the services or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your Security Bank account.
How much does Mobile Banking cost?
What accounts can I access in Mobile Banking?
Is Mobile Banking secure?
The Mobile App is not working or I am receiving an error code. What do I do?
- Verify you are entering the correct username and password. If there is an error code, read it as it may be an easy fix. If you’re unable to fix the error or the app freezes,
- Close the app and restart. Check your network connection and verify you are using the most up-to-date version of the SB Mobile app. If the error still persists,
- Access your account via Online Banking to see if you have access. If you are locked out or if the system is temporarily down, you will not be able to access Mobile Banking. If you’re able to log in to Online Banking, but the app is still not working,
- Try clearing the app cache and other data in your app settings. If you’re still having troubles,
- You might try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. If you’re still experiencing problems, give us a call at 918-664-6100 for direct assistance.
- If it is after business hours, you can access account information via Online Banking, Text Banking or using our 24-hour telephone banking Security Line. Call 918-628-0101.
Why don't I see all my accounts when using Bill Pay?
Only accounts eligible for Bill Pay via the mobile app will appear for selection.
Why can't I cancel a bill payment?
Only scheduled payments can be canceled. If the payment has been processed or sent to the payee, it cannot be canceled.
I received an error stating my check image could not be uploaded. What should I do?
Retake the picture by placing the check on a flat surface with a dark background and good lighting. Ensure the image is within the preview frame.
My cell phone is lost or stolen, what should I do?
- Contact your cellular service provider to temporarily disable your phone.
- You can disable your cell phone’s access to Mobile Banking by logging into our Online Banking system. Under the Administration Tab, click on Mobile Banking and click to “Disable Device or “Remove Device” on the window that displays on screen. Once you have submitted this, your User ID and Password cannot be used to access Mobile Banking from any mobile device. For added peace of mind, you can go into “Account Detail” and review any activity that has occurred to your accounts since you misplaced your phone. All pending and posted transactions will appear on this screen.
- Call us at 918-624-6100 to notify us of your lost or stolen phone so we can futher assist you in protecting your account. We will be happy to reset or disable your Online Banking access or put an alert on your account to prevent fraud.
Get help inside the mobile app.
Quickly access helpful guides and trouble-shooting tips inside the mobile app by selecting Help from the task menu.
How do I log in to Mobile Banking?
Once you have successfully enrolled your Online Banking account you may begin accessing your banking information via the SB Mobile app. The first time you access the mobile app, you will be presented with some additional authentication questions to confirm your identity.
To log in to Mobile Banking, click the SB Mobile app and enter your username and password. You have the option to set up your Mobile Banking account with a fingerprint or passcode to sign on quickly to view your account(s). You may be prompted after login, or you may select More-Settings-Quick Access to set up a personal passcode or finterprint reader.
How do I view my account(s)?
Select Accounts from the task menu, then click the account to view activity.
How do I pay a bill or transfer money?
Select Recent from the task menu, then click the + icon at the bottom right of the screen. Choose the transaction you want to perform and follow the directions.
In order to use Bill Pay through the mobile app, you will have to set up payees through your Online Banking account first. You can make payments to current payees only.
Bill Pay is availble for personal accounts only through the mobile app at this time. Business Bill Pay is available through your online banking account. Unlimited business bill pay is $15. If you have need of a solution for high volume check deposits, Remote Deposit Capture, may save you time and money. Contact us to learn more. We are happy to do a cost analysis to determine if RDC is the best solution for you.
How do I deposit a check?
First, it's important to endorse the back of your check and write "For mobile deposit only."
Select Recent from the task menu, then click the + icon at the bottom right of the scree and select Deposit Check. Follow the directions.
We recommend you keep your deposited check in a safe, secure place until you confirm the amount was deposited into your account. Write "For mobile deposit only" on your check so you don't mistankenly try and deposit it again. Once the money is deposited, shred your check.
Dowload additional instructions for mobile deposit.
Download our mobile check deposit user agreement.