Security Bank Builds Careers
A pleasant working environment will be maintained for all employees with their daily activities to be conducted with honesty, integrity, responsibility, and respect of others.
All customers and potential customers will be treated in a professional manner with the safety and soundness of the Bank always being considered.
Our goal is to be a Tulsa premium employer of a team of talented individuals that strive to meet the bank’s goals while reaching their own. We encourage and develop employees in order that they might challenge themselves to maintain the highest in customer service standards and business integrity. We provide competitive salaries and benefits along with the ability to work in a true team environment.
We believe that every employee is important to our commitment to providing our customers a community bank experience. Because it is our responsibility to support Tulsa, Broken Arrow and other surrounding communities, our team is continually active in civic and philanthropic activities.
We provide competitive salaries and great benefits. We believe in hiring talented people and taking care of them. Some of our benefits include:
- Group Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Free Employee Accounts
- Wellness Program
Current Job Openings
Commercial Loan Assistant - Job description
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform principal duties, other duties, and essential functions described herein.
- Assist Commercial Loan Officer with processing of new financing requests for new and existing customers. This is accomplished through managing incoming applications, credit verifications, preparing Commercial Loan Worksheet and Credit Memo for preparation of loan documents, and thorough review of documents prior to closing. The Commercial Loan Assistant is charged with working with customers to obtain all items needed for closing.
- Fund permanent, interim and revolving financing requests for new and existing loans, ensuring that all necessary documentation, approval, and/or inspections are complete.
- Assist Commercial Loan Officer with the renewal, extension or rewriting of loans.
- Process consumer loans as needed, including consumer real estate. Must be familiar with all applicable regulations and requirements including Reg Z and the TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule.
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding payments, loan histories, interest rates, etc. while complying with disclosure requirements.
- Monitor Exception Reports, contacting customers as well as insurance and other providers to clear outstanding exceptions. Extra emphasis must be given for customers whose loans are being presented for renewal.
- Complete projects and special assignments of Commercial Loan Officers; establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, and problem solving, with the ability to make adjustments to plans to obtain desired result.
- Become knowledgeable with and ensure compliance with regulations of governing agencies and industry best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Security Bank is an equal opportunity employer. This means Security Bank will not discriminate in any of its employment practices on the basis of sex, age, race, color, mental or physical disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital or veteran’s status, or other legally protected status. All employees have the responsibility to adhere to this policy and to use all efforts to further its implementation.
How to Apply
Security Bank accepts applications and resumes for open positions only. We'll include a link to apply here when we have openings — we currently don't have any, so check back soon!